Are you aged 24 or over and want to pursue a career in IT?
If your aged 24 or over and thinking about starting a course this year, you may qualify for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan.
- This will not be based on income or employment status
- There will be no repayments until you start earning over 21k
- There is no need to pay fees up-front
- If you decide to go on to complete a higher education (university) qualification you will not have to repay the loan
To qualify you must be
- Aged 24 or above
- Enrolling on an eligible level 3, level 4 or an advanced or higher apprenticeship
- Has lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for three years prior to the first day of the course, and has to be living in the UK on the first day of your course
What job will I get?
Our iProfessional programme will give you the range of skills needed to work within the IT service sector. Job opportunities include working as a:
- 1st or 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Support Technician
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Junior Support Professional
- Network Support Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Junior Developer
- Web Application Developer
What will I earn?
The UK IT industry is growing year on year and there is always a high demand for skilled IT professionals. This means your skills will be in high demand, and a career in IT can be well paid and highly fulfilling. The average starting salary for IT professionals who graduate from the programme into their first IT support technician job is £22K. The average salary in the IT sector is £35,000, and many graduates go on to earn £75K+ as they progress through their career in IT.
Complete our contact form
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]